Owner and Data Controller
Strada Cantonale 171
6534 San Vittore Switzerland
THIS APPLICATION COLLECTS CERTAIN PERSONAL DATA OF ITS USERS.
Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that this application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: e-mail address; First name; Last name; Cookies.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically while using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this application is mandatory and failure to provide such data may prevent this application from providing its services. In cases where this Application specifically indicates that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences on the availability or operation of the Service.
Users who do not know which personal data is mandatory are invited to contact the owner.
Users are responsible for all personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the consent of the third party to provide the data to the owner.
Method and place of data processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers and / or IT tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved in the operation of this application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or to third parties (such as third parties ) technical service providers, letter carriers, hosts, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, where applicable, as subcontractors by the owner. The updated list of these parts can be requested from the owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following conditions applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: In some legislations, the owner may be authorized to process personal data until the user objects to such processing ("opt-out"), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the user and / or for any pre-contractual obligation of the latter;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is linked to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The data is processed in the operating offices of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, data transfers may involve the transfer of User Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred data, users can consult the section containing details on the processing of personal data.
Users also have the right to inquire about the legal basis for data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the United Nations. , and on the security measures taken. by the owner to back up their data.
If such a transfer takes place, users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or by inquiring with the owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data will be processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be kept until this contract is fully executed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of the owner's legitimate interests will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The owner may be authorized to keep personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given his consent to such processing, as long as this consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period whenever it is required to do so for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
Users can find more detailed information on these processing purposes and on the specific personal data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT AT ANY TIME. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT WHEN THEY HAVE PREVIOUSLY GIVEN THEIR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA.
- OPPOSE THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA IF THE PROCESSING IS CARRIED OUT ON A LEGAL BASIS OTHER THAN CONSENT. FURTHER DETAILS ARE PROVIDED IN THE DEDICATED SECTION BELOW.
- ACCESS THEIR DATA. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW IF THE DATA IS BEING PROCESSED BY THE OWNER, TO OBTAIN DISCLOSURE OF CERTAIN ASPECTS OF THE PROCESSING AND TO OBTAIN A COPY OF THE DATA UNDER PROCESSING.
- CHECK AND REQUEST CORRECTION. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY OF THEIR DATA AND TO REQUEST THAT IT BE UPDATED OR CORRECTED.
- RESTRICT THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT, IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, TO RESTRICT THE PROCESSING OF THEIR DATA. IN THIS CASE, THE OWNER WILL NOT PROCESS HIS DATA FOR ANY PURPOSE OTHER THAN STORING IT.
- HAVE THEIR PERSONAL DATA DELETED OR DELETED. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT, IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, TO OBTAIN THE DELETION OF THEIR DATA FROM THE OWNER.
- RECEIVE THEIR DATA AND TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER CONTROLLER. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECEIVE THEIR DATA IN A STRUCTURED, COMMONLY USED AND MACHINE READABLE FORMAT AND, IF TECHNICALLY POSSIBLE, TO HAVE IT TRANSMITTED TO ANOTHER RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING WITHOUT ANY OBSTACLE. THIS PROVISION IS APPLICABLE ON THE CONDITION THAT THE DATA ARE PROCESSED BY AUTOMATED MEANS AND THAT THE PROCESSING IS BASED ON THE CONSENT OF THE USER, ON A CONTRACT OF WHICH THE USER IS A PART OR ON PRE-CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS THEREOF.
- FILE A COMPLAINT. USERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A CLAIM WITH THEIR COMPETENT DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
The user's personal data may be used for legal purposes by the owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this application or the associated services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data at the request of public authorities.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON USER'S PERSONAL DATA
SYSTEM AND MAINTENANCE LOGS
For operation and maintenance purposes, this app and any third party service may collect files that record interactions with this app (system logs) use other personal data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
NO INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS POLITIQU E
More details regarding the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the owner at any time. Please see contact details at the beginning of this document.
HOW "DO NOT TRACK" REQUESTS ARE PROCESSED
This app does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To determine if any of the third-party services it uses comply with "Do Not Track" requests, please read their privacy policies.
If the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the user's consent, the owner must collect a new consent from the user, if applicable.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Last updated: Sept 15, 2021